Private Client is sold as a stand-alone guide. We cover the following topics:
- Estate planning - Tax Planning, Financial Planning & Trusts
- Capacity - Lasting & Enduring Powers of Attorney & the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Wills - Requirements for a valid will & the choice & drafting of will clauses
- International Aspects
- Trust management - Change of Trustees & Trustees’ Duties
- Post-Death Planning - Variations, Disclaimers and Applications under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
Last updated in April 2018. If we are working on a new edition of this guide, we will announce it on our homepage here.